NSRCEL incubate companies and back founders with all-round support. They believe that it is important for entrepreneurs to understand all that it takes to create and build successful organizations.
At NSRCEL, helping you build an entrepreneurial mindset and backing your startup journey is what they do best!
What to expect?
- Need-based Approach
- Individual attention to problems in core areas
- Access to Resources
- Supporting incubated startups with access to NSRCEL’s network of partners, Startup Kit, funding opportunities and more
- Access to Mentoring
- Mentorship-driven support from anchor mentors, industry experts and faculty that helps startups achieve goals
- Knowledge Capital
- Experience the best of industry-expert delivered sessions and need-specific workshops.
Duration: The cohort lasts for 6-9 months but it does not end there, you will then be a part of their NSRCEL ecosystem.
Who is it for?
- While they believe your startup could take flight even at a café, they also believe that your startup’s potential goes beyond four walls and would love to propel your startup towards growth. They welcome applications from early-stage startups across all sectors.
- They define early-stage startups as ventures with early customers or MVPs in place, looking to commercialize and find early adopters.
- This program is for you if:
- You are seeking mentorship-driven support from a network of industry experts and academicians.
- Enjoy tackling questions that challenge your thought-process.
- Can demonstrate the ability and entrepreneurial mindset to build and grow an organization.
- They consider applications from across all sector and geographies registered in India.
- Must be a registered company.
- Must be open to exploring possible pivots, engage with their mentors and exploit opportunities coming your way.
- Must have early customers.
- Must be willing to actively engage and commit to the program.
Details: The program takes place in a hybrid format with physical events/meetups often taking place in Bangalore or other cities.
For more information, visit NSRCEL.