Deadline: 13 September 2023
As a Web3 founder, they know you’re passionate about the decentralized future you’re building. That’s why their Web3 Accelerator Program provides access to a constantly expanding network of like-minded founders, practitioners, and investors who share your vision. By joining their program, you’ll have the opportunity to form value-driven partnerships with people who understand the importance of Web3 and the role it will play in shaping the future.
They believe in the power of community and are committed to helping you connect with the right people to drive your Web3 startup forward. As a participant in their Web3 Accelerator Program, you’ll be part of a growing network of founders who are building the future of finance, governance, and more on the blockchain.
Throughout the program, there are four main focus areas on which they are working to help you build and grow your startup: Company building, Sales and marketing, Fundraising and Pitching, and Product building.
Work in these areas happens through intensive collaboration with almost 100 mentors at workshops, one-on-one sessions, and sprint weeks, as well as through a dedicated implementation time throughout the program.
They are running a hybrid program, meaning that some modules of the program are happening online, some onsite, and you are expected to attend the onsite parts of the program in Lisbon, Portugal. They are planning to have 3 onsite modules, each lasting two to three weeks, that overall would require your presence in Lisbon for 6 to 8 weeks throughout the whole program.
- Get up to €150K convertible investment (120K cash + 30K program) with a €300K follow-on possibility.
- Learn from the best: You’ll have the chance to learn top sales and product development tricks from leading experts in the Web3 industry.
- Meet the people: Access a community +350 mentors, +200 investors and collaborate with 600+ fellow visionary founders growing in the same Web3 industry as you…
In program activities:
- Workshops and masterclasses delivered by industry experts on specialized topics like product development, fundraising, tech solutions, pitching, marketing strategies, The list goes on !
- Networking sessions with their mentors and investors.
- Chance to learn from the founders. Successful entrepreneurs will share exactly how they built their company and tell you the good, the bad and the ugly ! It’s not all sunshines and rainbows building startups!
- Intensive pitch practice, in preparation for Demo Day and fundraising.
- Every batch and experience is different. Their mentors tailor the content to your businesses’ individual needs so you can develop specifically with your vertical in mind.
- And when you think it’s all over, it has only just started. Once you have completed the program they don’t stop working together
- You will still benefit from the support and program aftercare of the Startup Wise Guys community channels, expert mentors and continue to achieve fundraising support for your future investment rounds.
Their programs are meant for B2B startups. They do sometimes work with B2B2C companies, but they do not work with B2C startups.
To be eligible for the full-time acceleration program you need to have:
- At least a working MVP;
- At least 2 co-founders/team members;
- Initial customer traction, MRR or revenues.
- Goal orientated, ambitious and aspiring to build your business for the long term future.
If you’re a Web3 founder with big ambitions and a long-term vision for your business, then the Web3 Accelerator Program is the perfect opportunity for you. This program is designed for early-stage Web3 startups that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- You are an early-stage B2B Web3 startup working in
- Building on blockchain technology
- Developing Web3 decentralized applications (dApps)
- Working in areas like DeFi, NFTs, or digital identity
- Focused on integrating emerging technologies like AI and machine learning into Web3 solutions
- Building on emerging infrastructure like IPFS, Ethereum, or Polkadot
- You have a working MVP
- Your startup has at least 2 co-founders or team members
- You are building initial customer traction, MRR or revenues.
For more information, visit Startup Wise Guys.