Deadline: 18 December 2023
The cohort should take place sometime between April 2024-April 2025. Each AWE cohort should include about 30 women meeting either online or in person. AWE cohorts may take place in any, all, or the following select countries: New Zealand, Niue, the Cook Islands, Tokelau, French Polynesia, New Caledonia, Wallis and Futuna, the Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Samoa, Palau, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, or the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Length of performance period: Up to 12 months
- Award amounts: Up to $20,000 USD per country included
- Total available funding: Up to $20,000 USD per country included
- Anticipated project start date: April, 1 2023
- U.S. Embassy New Zealand welcomes applications from non-profit organizations/non-government organizations (NGOs) and private, public, or state institutions of higher education. For-profit entities are not eligible to apply.
For more information, visit U.S. Embassy in New Zealand.