Deadline: 6 December 2023
In its search for excellence, Parque Arauco wants to connect again with startups and pioneering companies, to attract talent and technology, and innovate in its shopping centers in Chile, Peru and Colombia.
- “Startup Challenge by Parque Arauco” is an initiative that seeks to identify and select startups and/or existing technology providers globally, capable of solving the business challenges prioritized by Parque Arauco.
- This Program focuses on incorporating revolutionary solutions for the shopping center industry in Chile, Peru and Colombia, which have already validated their pilot or are in their commercialization stage.
- The startups and/or technology providers that are selected as winners of the Program will be able to pilot their solution together with Parque Arauco in their facilities, with a view to being a strategic partner of the company in all or some of its subsidiaries.
Challenges of the Program
Parque Arauco has defined two business challenges that it hopes to solve through this Program:
- Challenge No. 1: Attract new customers and learn more about the visitors.
- Challenge No. 2: Increase energy efficiency in the shopping centers.
- Financing pilot
- Space for development and implementation of the pilot
- Know-how Arauco Park
- Support I’m all logical
- Legal entities, Chilean or foreign, or Chilean or foreign natural persons over 18 years of age who have a solution and are developing innovations that seek to solve problems in the field of shopping centers, can participate in this Program.
- Retail and/or construction, associated with the proposed challenges. To participate, the Applicant must present, during the Validity Period a solution that is related to the challenges posed by Parque Arauco.
- Every Applicant may submit only one solution proposal, meeting the following requirements:
- The proposed solution must have demonstrable sales in the last 6 months with other clients, or failing that, have a pilot validated in the field, with demonstrable results with clients.
- Feasibility of carrying out pilot tests of your solution in Chile, Peru and/or Colombia once they have been selected in this call.
- Have the availability to attend all the activities of this Program, online.
- At least one (1) of the founding partners must be dedicated full-time to the operation of the company and must be responsible for participating in 100% of the Program activities.
- Neither the company, nor its partners or employees, may be shareholders, employees, administrators or investors of companies that are direct competitors of Parque Arauco.
For more information, visit INNSPIRAL.