Deadline: 31 August 2023
This is to felicitate and acknowledge the contribution of an Indian Woman Entrepreneur who has contributed to the field of rural business and entrepreneurial development.
Make a difference to fuel Rural Business Entrepreneurship among Women.
- The Puraskar comprises of a Cash Award of `10,00,000/-, a Citation, and a Certificate.
- The nominee must be an Indian Woman.
- She should have made an outstanding contribution to business entrepreneurship by which rural India has benefitted.
- The candidate may be from rural, urban, or tribal India.
- The Puraskar presentation function is scheduled for the second week of January 2024 in Mumbai.
- They invite nominations of eligible women entrepreneurs.
- Self-nominated applications will also be accepted.
For more information, visit IMC-Ladies’ Wing.